Friday, June 20, 2008

Textures

Photobucket I was playing with textures here! My sister has been giving me idea as to what I can do with photoshop. So, I got to it! and I haven't left my computer in a week. I have to say I have found very interesting thing I can do with photoshop AMAZING things! I have to thank all those people out there who take their time to post videos on tutorial to do this kinda of things. Well tell me what you think? Once I get confident enough I will probably put out some tutorials of my own until then I will enjoy the tutorial that are out there. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah...I really like the first pic. women! Now show me your naked body..he he he...yeah i am very greatful for those who take the time to share there skills with others peace out...zu

Anonymous said...

Dont worry you will get to the point were you will share with other too...life should be that way not just with photography...give and take...live in love....GINGER! also can i put on my blog at a link...

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Awesome job! Now show me how you do that.
I give you credit, not only figuring out this stuff, but self portraits by you.... Amazing!

Love you!