Saturday, July 19, 2008

Crossing People's Paths....

I took this picture while my family and I we're driving to a Army family function. I thought "Oh cool picture!", But while I was uploading this pictures to my computer I realized something that I have always thought was amazing. Crossing, the crossing of people's paths. As I took the picture it was a quick second and in a quick second I saw this trains path, though I didn't know where it leads to, I knew it had a destination and a path to follow, Just like most of the people we meet in our life. We see them, we meet them and we talk for a quick second about future paths. Some times we meet people we really like to be around and sometime, just sometimes we will try to follow their path. Some times we meet people who have touch our life's in such wonderful ways and ultimately change our lifes and our paths for the better good of ourselves. I am a person who believes in "Things happen for a reason". So when we meet people, even though we don't know it yet, there is a strong reason why we meet them, why we cross paths. It might be that we met each other for the smallest reason, but with the biggest out come. There are also those times where some people cross our lifes to teach us. Teach us how to be better people or how to be better parents, better students, better teachers, better lovers, better thinkers or simply better at loving ourselves. To all the people I have met in my life I have to say Thank You! for making me the person I am today.Thanks for tagging along, making great memories with me and teaching me new things I still practice. So when ever you see a crossroad signs think about the people you have met and the thousands of people you are about to meet, because we are like a train, making our own track in life taking people along with us until their stop has arrived, and perserve those memories for a the long journey ahead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know and you are one of them in my life. You know whats funny...my fave noise is hearing the train going along the track and now i know why...you pretty much said it "we are like a train, making our own track in life taking people along with us until their stop has arrived, and perserve those memories for a the long journey ahead." live in love, Zulema

Diana said...

Awww! I was mainly think about you and my sister when I wrote this.